Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification is part of the Business Services Training Package. It reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- 12 units
- 4 core, 8 elective
- Core: Manage finances
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Develop and implement a business plan. Electives: Plan and establish compliance management systems
- Manage finances
- Manage knowledge and information
- Forecast and plan using customer engagement traffic information analysis
- Monitor corporate governance activities
- Establish and maintain strategic networks
- Manage customer engagement information
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
- Degree or diploma in business studies or equivalent
- Or three years work experience.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney||International: $8,000||No information available||No||No information available|
|Brisbane||International: $8,000||No information available||No||No information available|
|Perth||International: $8,000||No information available||No||No information available|