Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides foundational business theory and skills in the areas of Leadership, Human Resource Management and Marketing. Students will be equipped with practical insight for their specialised field with skills, expertise and an ethical framework for a successful business career.
24 subjects. Business Studies Core (8) and Major (8) and Electives (8).
- Human resource management
- Leadership and management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Or a Certificate IV or higher
- Mature age students can apply for provisional entry
- International students need an IELTS score of 6.5 level or higher with no band scores below 6.0
Internal pathways from Alphacrucis College Diploma of Business to Bachelor of Business is available. Graduates may continue to postgraduate studies including the M Leadership at AC.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|AC Central, Parramatta||
|No information available||Yes||
|No information available||No||No information available|