Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program innovatively combines the best of Business and Ministry to meet the vital need of developing and supporting Christian leaders for 21st century ministry. Graduates are educated with a Christian worldview and will be prepared to work in a wide variety of commercial and ministry settings - from small business and multinational companies to community and church organisations, as well as government and social enterprises. Students will be well equipped for employment across the commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
32 subjects - core (13 subjects) plus business major (8 subjects) plus ministry major (8 subjects) plus electives (3 subjects).
- Business: Human resource management
- Leadership and management
- Ministry: Cross cultural ministry
- Pastoral ministry
- Worship ministry
- Youth and children's ministry
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Certificate IV or higher
- Mature age can apply for provisional entry requiring successful completion of the first 4 subjects
- International students need an IELTS score of 6.5 level or higher with no band scores below 6.0
- Applicants with equivalent English language test results may also be considered
Diploma of Ministry, Diploma of Leadership (Church Work) AC, Diploma of Business. The program also articulates to postgraduate studies, including the M Leadership, M Teaching (Primary), M Arts and M Theology at AC.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|AC Central, Parramatta||
|No information available||Yes||