Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Choose our Bachelor of Business Administration and you'll learn what it takes to lead, innovate and problem-solve in fast-changing business environments. Gain a broad understanding of the fundamentals of business by starting off with four key foundation units (managing money, people, markets and working with IT) whilst honing your communication skills so vital in today's global environment. As a
240 credit points. Students may elect to enrol in a Professional Experience unit involving professional placement within a business organisation (in the relevant discipline area) over a period of 105 hours.
- Business information systems
- Commercial law
- Human resource management
- International business
Standard entry requirements
- To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites at year 12, or equivalent. New South Wales Prerequisites: English (Standard) (Band 2) or EAL (Band 3)
- Queensland Prerequisites: English (Units 3 & 4, C)
- Victoria Prerequisites: Units 3 and 4 - a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in any other English. Or be admitted under the Passion 4 Business Program.
As the Bachelor of Business Administration is interdisciplinary, it is not intended to fulfil the requirements for membership in a professional organisation and does not meet the requirements for entry into CPA programs. These requirements are met by other ACU business degrees.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Brisbane (McAuley at Banyo)||
|Melbourne (St Patrick's)||
|North Sydney (MacKillop)||
|Strathfield (Mount Saint Mary)||
Graduate career opportunities arise in both the private and public sectors and cover a wide range of occupations: Accounting; Administration; Banking; Business analysis / development; Business management; Communications; Computing; Financial management; Human resource management; International business; International marketing; Management consultancy; Marketing; Recruitment and staff development; Sales.