Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This qualification is part of the Community Services Training Package. It reflects the role of people with responsibility for the development and the outcomes of programs and services for young people managed through a range of agencies and designed to meet the social, behavioural, health, welfare, developmental and protection needs of young people. This work may be undertaken through employment in community, government and welfare agencies.
- 21 units: 17 core
- 4 elective
- Core: Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management
- Develop, implement and review services and programs to meet client needs
- Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services
- Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Manage service response to young people in crisis
- plus more. Electives: Undertake outreach work
- Respond holistically to client issues and refer appropriately
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers
- Develop and implement policy
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
Advanced standing in certificate III, certificate IV and diploma courses in community services, welfare work, alcohol and other drugs work, disability work and aged care.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne||No information available||Yes||No information available|