Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification is intended to meet the financial literacy and basic financial skill needs of remote and indigenous communities or new entrants wishing to build potential pathways into the industry, particularly through VET in Schools programs.Licensing/Regulatory Information No licensing or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication. However, some units will specify relevant licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements that impact on the unit. Refer to the FNS Implementation Guide Companion Volume for guidance on requirements.
4 core units plus 4 electives.
- Develop and use a personal budget
- Develop knowledge of the Australian financial system and markets
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- Work effectively with others
- Develop and use a savings plan
- Develop knowledge of superannuation
- Provide customer service in a retail agency
- Work effectively in the financial services industry
- Process customer accounts
- Develop knowledge of debt and consumer credit
- Process customer transactions
- Develop knowledge of taxation
- Use business technology
- Balance retail transactions
Standard entry requirements
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No information available||Yes||No information available|
Students wishing to access WorkReady funding will be required to demonstrate satisfactory reading, writing and numeracy skills as part of course counselling before enrolling.