Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is a specialised music degree designed to give students professional education and training for a lifelong career in music and the entertainment industry. Students focus on classical practical performance in a supportive education environment.
- Performance studies
- Foundation and critical studies
- Associated studies
- Core studies. Performance studies: This unit investigates specific genres of music with a rich collection of styles in order to direct the students' performance towards a period specific investigation of Historically Informed Performance (HIP). Concert Practice: This unit involves master classes and performances in AIM's Concert Hall, reflecting the work being undertaken in Performance Studies, Major Study and Ensemble.
- Music history and contextual studies
Standard entry requirements
- NSW HSC or equivalent
- Audition and interview entry
- International Students require an IELTS of 6.0 minimum
Pathways to Music Teaching: Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary). Graduate Studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|