Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Flexible Double Degree Groups allow students to combine two Bachelor degrees of their choice. Students can build their own combination to suit both a career path and a personal passion. The Arts, Social Sciences, Business and Science Group offers the broadest range of choices with over 600 degree combinations available. These options allow students to build depth, create interdisciplinary breadth and fulfil both professional ambitions and intellectual curiosity.
Completion of the Arts, Social Sciences, Business and Science Flexible Double Degrees requires completion of 192 units across two degrees. See the individual course entries of the degrees listed to find out more about majors and minors for these degrees. The degrees of Biotechnology, Genetics and Medical Sciences cannot be combined with each other. Commerce with an accounting major cannot be combined with Bachelor of Accounting. Commerce with a finance major cannot be combined with Bachelor of Finance.
- Combine any two of the following Bachelor degrees: Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies
- Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Archaeological Practice
- Bachelor of Art History and Curatorship
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Asian Studies
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Classical Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Criminology
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Environment and Sustainability
- Bachelor of Environment and Sustainability Advanced (Honours)
- Bachelor of European Studies
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Genetics
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of International Relations
- Bachelor of International Security Studies
- Bachelor of Languages
- Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Middle Eastern and Central
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Pacific Studies
- Bachelor of Policy Studies
- Bachelor of Political Science
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Statistics
- Bachelor of Visual Arts.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- There also may be prerequisites or levels of assumed knowledge for individual subjects, check http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au for details. In a Flexible Double Degree, you must meet the requirements for each degree. Design, Visual Arts and Music Performance require additional entry requirements.
Many of the degrees listed in this Flexible Double Degree Group are professionally accredited. See the individual course entries of the degrees listed to find out more about who recognises these qualifications.
Credit will be granted for equivalent studies as appropriate at other universities or TAFEs. Honours program available.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No||No information available|
To find out more about how Flexible Double Degrees work, students can visit http://www.anu.edu.au/study/study-options/flexible-double-degrees and start creating their own combinations using the Degree Builder http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au/degree-builder/program-type/flexible-double.