Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Flexible Double Degree groups allow students to combine two Bachelor degrees of their choice. Students can build their own combination to suit both a career path and a personal passion. The Engineering and Advanced Computing Group allows for over 80 unique degree combinations. These options allow students to couple technical knowledge with a diverse range of options in Engineering and Advanced Computing.
Completion of the Engineering and Advanced Computing Flexible Double Degrees requires completion of 240 units across two degrees. See the individual course entries of the degrees listed to find out more about majors and minors for these degrees. The degrees of Biotechnology, Genetics and Medical Sciences cannot be combined with each other.
- Students must take one of the following Bachelor degrees: Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Computing (Research & Development) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Research & Development) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours) with a degree from the following list: Bachelor of Actuarial Studies
- Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Asian Studies
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Genetics
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of International Security Studies
- Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pacific Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Statistics.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- There also may be prerequisites or levels of assumed knowledge for individual subjects, check http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au for details. In a Flexible Double Degree, you must meet the requirements for each degree.
Many of the degrees in this Flexible Double Degree Group are professionally accredited. See the individual course entries of the degrees listed to find out more about who recognises these qualifications.
Credit will be granted for equivalent studies as appropriate at other universities or TAFEs. Honours program available.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
To find out more about how Flexible Double Degrees work students can visit http://students.anu.edu.au/programs/double.php and start creating their own combinations using the compare and create tool at http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au/program/compareandcreate.