Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program offers a wide range of majors in both traditional and non-traditional engineering disciplines. Using the systems engineering approach, our graduates are given both the skills and knowledge to design, analyse and manage complex engineering systems. This approach produces well-rounded and multi-skilled engineering professionals that have a broad technical ability and skills base and are highly sought after by employers.
192 units comprising of 18 core courses and 8 courses to satisfy the Engineering major, 8 elective courses and 60 days of professional work experience.
- Engineering-biomedical systems
- Engineering-electronic and communication systems
- Engineering-mechanical and material systems
- Engineering-mechatronic systems
- Engineering-photonic systems
- Engineering-renewable energy systems
- Engineering-sustainable systems
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Prerequisites: ACT - Mathematical Methods Major
- NSW - Mathematics
- VIC - Mathematical Methods/Mathematical Methods (CAS)
- Preferred: ACT - Specialist Mathematics (Major/Minor)
- NSW - Mathematics Extension 1
- VIC - Specialist Mathematics
The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) is accredited with Engineers Australia. In addition to students' Australian accreditation, their degree will enable them to practice in a number of other countries through the 'Washington Accord'.
Credit will be granted for equivalent studies as appropriate at other universities or TAFEs. Honours program available.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|
This program can also be incorporated into a double degree through the Flexible Double Degree Group - Engineering or Advanced Computing Group.