Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program involves the study of financial decision making under uncertainty, which has applications in many fields. Finance is concerned with the study of financial instruments, institutions, markets and systems. This course offers a rigorous program of training in finance theory and application of finance theory to real world situations. It can also be incorporated into a double degree through any of the Flexible Double groups.
- At least 144 units
- 96 units to be taken from within the College
- not more than 60 units to be taken at 1000 level courses. Must complete a major in Asian Capital Markets, Capital Markets or Quantitative Finance. Cannot have both a major in Asian Capital Markets and Capital Markets.
- Economics and management
- Quantitative techniques
Standard entry requirements
- No prerequisites but assumed knowledge is: ACT: Mathematical Methods (Major)
- NSW: Mathematics
- QLD: Mathematics B
- SA/NT: Mathematical Studies
- TAS: Mathematics Methods
- VIC: Mathematical Methods (CAS)
- WA: Mathematics 3C/3D
- IB: Mathematics (SL)
Credit will be granted for equivalent studies as appropriate at other universities. Honours year available.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|