Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours) is an elite four year honours degree. The degree is targeted at undergraduate students seeking a quantitative degree program that will equip them for graduate studies in Finance, Economics or Statistics and/or that will make them desirable to prestigious Government or Industry employers. The degree will fill a gap at the ANU by providing an attractive option for outstanding undergraduates who are seeking a quantitative degree program that has applications in a wide range of business areas. The degree will comprise courses from Finance, Economics and Statistics and also relevant courses from Mathematics.
- 192 Units
- 144 Compulsory Units and 48 units from Honours Specialisation in either Finance Honours ,Statistics Honours or Economics Honours. Student must achieve a minimum 75% weighted average mark in the first 120 units of courses attempted in order to remain enrolled in Bachelor of Finance, Economics and Statistics (Honours).
Standard entry requirements
- ACT: Advanced Mathematics Extended major/minor at least 160 (recommended - Advanced Mathematics Extended double major)
- NSW: HSC Mathematics Extension 1 with a minimum performance band of E3
- QLD: Mathematics B and Mathematics C, with a grade of 'H' in each
- SA/NT: Mathematics 1 (Double) and Mathematics 2 with a score of at least 15/20 in both subjects
- TAS: Mathematics Stage 2 and Mathematics Stage 3 with a score of at least 15/20 in both subjects
- VIC: Mathematical Methods 3 and 4 and Specialist Mathematics 3 and 4 with at least 36/50 in each subject
- WA: Applicable Mathematics and Calculus with a score of at least 72/100
- IB: Mathematics (HL) with at least 6
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No||No information available|