Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In a Flexible Vertical Double Degree program, students can combine a Bachelor degree and a Master degree from related disciplines for depth of knowledge and specialist skills; or combine degrees from different disciplines for breadth and transferrable skills. These programs offer time and cost savings when compared with studying a Bachelor and a Master degree separately. Students create their Flexible Vertical Double Degree from within one of these groups: Group 1 - Business, Humanities & Social Sciences; Group 2 - Science; Group 3 - Law.
- Students must take one of the following Bachelor degrees: Science
- Environment & Sustainability
- Genetics, and opt-in to a Master degree from the following list: Master of Environment
- Master of Innovation and Professional Practice
- Master of Public Health.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- There may be prerequisites or levels of assumed knowledge for individual subjects for entry to the Bachelor degree. Students must reach a specified GPA in their bachelor studies to be eligible to transition into the masters component of the flexible vertical double degree.
To find out more about this flexible vertical double degree program, please visit: http://www.anu.edu.au/study/apply/flexible-vertical-double-degree-applications