Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In a Flexible Vertical Double Degree program, students can combine a Bachelor degree and a Master degree from related disciplines for depth of knowledge and specialist skills; or combine degrees from different disciplines for breadth and transferrable skills. These programs offer time and cost savings when compared with studying a Bachelor and a Master degree separately. Students create their Flexible Vertical Double Degree from within one of these groups: Group 1 - Business, Humanities & Social Sciences; Group 2 - Science; Group 3 - Law.
- Students must take one of the following Bachelor degrees: Science
- Environment & Sustainability
- Genetics, and opt-in to a Master degree from the following list: Master of Environment
- Master of Innovation and Professional Practice
- Master of Public Health.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- There may be prerequisites or levels of assumed knowledge for individual subjects for entry to the Bachelor degree. Students must reach a specified GPA in their bachelor studies to be eligible to transition into the masters component of the flexible vertical double degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
To find out more about this flexible vertical double degree program, please visit: http://www.anu.edu.au/study/apply/flexible-vertical-double-degree-applications