Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Walk into a small shop or a whole shopping centre, a bar or café, and if you like what you see, it’s probably the work of a smart, experienced and imaginative interior designer. This course will give you those skills and bring out your creativity. Then you’ll have the know-how to design the ever-changing features of our commercial environments, such as retail channels, hotels, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and workspaces. You’ll even learn to design online virtual commercial environments, as digital technology is a strong focus of this cutting-edge course. You will engage with contemporary theory and discover how to represent spatial environments.
The Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial) comprises of 24 subjects.
Standard entry requirements
- Domestic Students: Year 12 certificate (or equivalent) or you can apply through Special Entry
- Demonstrated ability to undertake study at the required level:Broadly relevant work experience (documented e.g. CV), demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success
- ORFormal, informal or non-formal study, completed or partially completed, demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success
- ORWritten submission to demonstrate reasonable prospect of success
- ORDiscipline specific portfolio (art and/or design)International Students: Please contact a Torrens University Course & Careers Advisor on 1300 575 803
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney - Ultimo Campus||International: $71,700||
|Melbourne Campus||International: $71,700||
|Brisbane - Bowen Terrace Campus||International: $71,700||