Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who undertake leadership and management roles in the automotive industry. It is suitable for entry into senior management roles in all sectors of the automotive industry.
- 12 units: 6 core
- 6 elective
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Manage quality customer service
- Manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- Determine retail rates for automotive products and services
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Check and evaluate records and documentation
- Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Ensure a safe workplace
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage people performance
- Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace
- Manage relationship with franchisor
- Manage facility and inventory requirements
- Manage operational plan
- Plan and manage meetings
- Contribute to planning and implementing business improvement in an automotive workplace
- Develop teams and individuals
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- Prepare financial reports
Standard entry requirements
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry.No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|West Footscray||Domestic: $6,000|
Campuses: West Footscray.
Government Funding is available for domestic students. Please contact student administration for further information. Material Fee $200.