Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification is part of the Electrotechnology Training Package. It provides competencies to select, assemble, set up and maintain simple equipment and systems following prescribed routines.
- Core: Fabricate, assemble and dismantle of utilities industry components
- Solve problems in ELV single path circuits
- Document and apply measures to control OHS risks associated with electrotechnology work
- Maintain safety and tidiness of remote area power supply systems
- plus more. Electives: Perform manual heating and thermal cutting
- Install and repair water services
- Operate bore fields and groundwater source systems
- Operate and maintain water treatment plant and equipment
- Assemble and connect remote area power supplies
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education