Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
Students completing this program will develop an understanding of the underlying principles and applications of information and communication technology.
130 credit points consisting of common and core units and 30 credit points for electives.
- Information and communication technology
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
ACS - Australian Computer Society.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Casuarina||No information available||Yes||No information available|