Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program prepares students to become job-ready network engineering specialists. It provides a general background necessary for students to find careers in the network engineering field.
The 2-year program covers data networks and their implementation. The course has a strong practical emphasis and students are given extensive opportunities to put theory into practice.
- IT-network engineering
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
ACS - Australian Computer Society
Students are able to enter into the Bachelor of Information Technology or Bachelor of Software Engineering Honours at CDU.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Casuarina||No information available||Yes||No information available|