Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
The course provides students with knowledge and skills to become specialists in the fields of music, screen and new media or visual arts.
The course structure includes a core of four units with extended majors in the discipline areas of Music, Screen and New Media Production and Visual Arts.
- screen and new media production
- visual arts
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
The Bachelor of Creative Arts and Industries (Honours) is available for entry to suitable candidates with a Bachelor of Creative Arts with at least a credit average or higher with a view to post-graduate study.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Casuarina||International: $73,080||No information available||Yes||No information available|
Grade 4 Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) Practical and Theory recommended for applicants to the Music major.