Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program develops theoretical and practical skills in the design of the built environment as well as skills in computer-aided design and the preparation of design and working drawings. Focus is placed upon the special requirements for architecture, interior design and construction in tropical environments. The skills gained in this program will equip graduates to fulfil roles in architecture, interior design and the broader design and construction fields. Other opportunities include further study leading to a degree in architecture and registration as an architect.
A candidate must successfully complete units totalling 240 credit points consisting of 2 common units (20cp), 14 core units (180cp) and 4 elective units (40cp).
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
Other opportunities include further study leading to a degree in architecture and registration as an architect.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|