Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
The course offers a flexible three-year undergraduate degree with a wide range of opportunities and choices available to graduates. It offers flexibility in education career options, such as vacation care, homework centres, tutoring in private colleges and home tutoring. It also gives those candidates with an interest in education and the option of studying a broad range of Education subjects relating to education as a discipline (non-teaching). This course is not a professional teaching qualification. It allows students flexibility in the construction of a course of study that they consider will best meet their future needs. In addition, this course provides alternative pathways to early childhood, primary or secondary teaching.
this course offers 2 common units, 17 core units, and 5 specialist electives.
- Vacation care
- Homework centres
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Casuarina||International: $76,320||No information available||No||No information available|
Criminal History Check: Students may need to undertake a criminal history check depending on their unit selection.