Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program provides a foundation for students interested in counselling with key topics such as psychology and mental health.
80 credit points consisting of common, core and specialist electives.
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Casuarina||International: $24,120||No information available||Yes||No information available|