Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program is designed for students who wish to study engineering at Diploma level. It provides basic technical skills with which graduates can commence entry level work in engineering related areas or go on to further their studies in engineering.
80 credit points including 2 common, 4 core and 2 elective units providing a strong grounding in mathematics and sciences along with a general engineering background.
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
The Diploma of Engineering provides a pathway into the Associate Degree in Engineering, the Bachelor of Engineering Science or the Bachelor of Engineering Honours.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|