Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program provides a coherent set of introductory theoretical and practical knowledge and skills to enable students to engage in culturally informed and accountable ways of language work.
80 credit points drawn from the Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics.
- Indigenous studies
- Language and linguistics
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
Students are able to transfer into the Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics at CDU.
146041 Batchelor location is only available to Indigenous students