Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
This program enables students to acquire a broad understanding of the legal system, legal processes and some areas of the law.
80 credit points.
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
Students are able to enter the Associate Degree of Laws and the Bachelor of Laws programs at CDU.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|