Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Gain the skills to work in any area of the business world. Plus, you can specialise in an area that captures your imagination: Finance, Human Resource Management, Management and Leadership, Marketing, or Strategic Planning.
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Strategic Planning.
Standard entry requirements
- A completed High School Certificate (or equivalent) with an ATAR of at least 60 (including adjustment factors)
- Successful completion of at least two Bachelor degree level subjects (or Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent) or higher in any discipline
- A completed Vocational Education and Training (VET) Certificate III or higher, studied at a TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO), or equivalent
- A completed Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) or bridging program studied at a TAFE, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or University, or equivalent
- Partial completion of a Vocational Education and Training (VET) Diploma, of at least 50% from a TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO), or equivalent
- Work experience of at least two years full time equivalence duration with some elements of management or supervision demonstrated by a detailed resume
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) with an equivalent ranking to the currently listed ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Wagga Wagga||International: $76,800||No|