Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Education (Technology and Applied Studies) will prepare students for a career as a secondary school technology teacher. In addition to learning how to teach design and technology, the program offers the opportunity to select and develop skills and knowledge from a broad range of technology fields.
264 points (33 subjects)
- Education-agricultural technology
- Education-design and technology
- Education-food technology
- Education-industrial technology
- Education-information technology
- Education-vocational education and training in schools
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Assumed knowledge: HSC minimum Band 4 in English (advanced), English (standard), ESL or equivalent
- Recommended: any 2 units of science
- Food technology or agricultural strands
- HSC chemistry desirable
This course is accredited by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
Charles Sturt University frequently recognises prior learning including study at other institutions in many of its degrees. Each request for credit is individually assessed prior to the commencement of the course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Wagga Wagga||International: $88,320||
||No||No information available|
The inclusion of 80 days of professional experience placement ensures you are job-ready when you graduate.