Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program enables students to tailor their study and focus on areas most relevant to their current or future career. It provides graduates with a firm understanding in the fundamentals of general management for effectively undertaking roles in their chosen profession or occupational areas. Students have the opportunity to choose a combination of subjects or specialisations offered in the program.
Students who wish to further their understanding of management function generally and in particular areas
- 12 subjects: 4 core subjects
- 8 specialisation subjects (students may take 1 or 2 specialisations)
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Communications
- Data Management and Analytics
- Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Financial Planning
- General Management, Governance Fraud and Risk
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations
- Information Technology
- International Management
- Management of Organisational Change
- Operations Management
- Public Sector Management
- Social Impact
- Strategic Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Students who have completed Charles Sturt's Graduate Certificate in Business, the Graduate Diploma of Business or the Graduate Certificate in Commerce will receive full credit for the subjects studied in those program. The Master and the Graduate Diploma make up an articulated set of courses and credit is given in each higher level course for the subjects completed in the lower.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|