Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course aims to provide the ministry professional with an advanced understanding of leadership within the ministry context in order to further enhance their professional vocation. Students are afforded the opportunity to engage in and demonstrate the higher order skills of analysis, critical evaluation and reflection, and to apply these constructs to various pieces of scholarship, or through planning and executing work-based projects.
8 units (80 credit points)
- Ministry leadership
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor of Ministry with at least 1 year of professional ministry experience
- Or Graduate Diploma in Ministry
- Or Bachelor degree in a field other than Ministry with at least 3 years professional ministry experience
- Alternative Entry with at least 5 years full-time equivalent professional ministry experience (Learning/Experience Portfolio required)
- Personal statement, pastoral and other references and interview required
- Concurrent involvement in professional ministry practice is required for the duration of the course
- Applicants for whom English is not their first language must also satisfy English language requirements: documentary evidence that the language of instruction of their undergraduate degree was English, or an overall score of 6.5 with minimum scores of 6.0 in all subtests, in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test which is no more than 2 years old at the time of commencement at CHC.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|