Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This qualification is part of the Business Services Training Package. It reflects the role of individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. They may be members of a project team but with no direct responsibility for the overall project outcomes. They support project operations in one or more roles and under direction may also use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities. They take responsibility for their own outputs in terms of organisational and project quality requirements and may have limited responsibility for the output of others.
- 9 units: 3 core
- 6 elective
- Core: Apply project scope management techniques
- Apply project time management techniques
- Apply project quality management techniques. Electives: Apply project life cycle management processes
- Apply project risk-management techniques
- Organise meetings
- Support policy implementation
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|CQUniversity Melbourne||No information available||No||No information available|