Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
- 11 units: 6 core
- 5 elective
- Provide financial and business performance information
- Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- Provide management accounting information.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of the following six units, or their equivalent, which constitute the requirements for the FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set:FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems. OR Completion of FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting or equivalent. OR Completion of FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|CQUniversity Melbourne||No information available||Yes||No information available|