Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course provides students the opportunity to extend their knowledge and skills in information technology, with a focus on business analysis skills at a professional level. Within this highly relevant framework students will be well prepared to contribute to future growth and change, whilst at the same time enhancing individual advancement opportunities. The course focuses on particular aspects of technology, management and organisations. It develops students' capacity to manage the functional responsibility for choosing, implementing and maintaining information systems within an organisation in any industry.
Computing/IT professionals seeking to gain management and improved systems skills
15 units (96 credit points)
- Information systems
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college, or equivalent
- Or a CQUniversity Graduate Certificate in Information Systems, or equivalent. Advanced entry is available directly into term 2 for students who can demonstrate they have attained the required knowledge. These students will undertake 12 units to complete the course. To be granted advanced entry a student must: have a bachelor degree
- And be able to demonstrate they have the required knowledge and either: have two years' relevant work experience
- Or have one year other postgraduate education
- Or have attained a final year GPA of 4.7 in their undergraduate degree at an Australian institution, or equivalent.
Australian Computer Society (ACS) - Professional Level
Exit awards: Graduate Certificate in Information Systems; Graduate Diploma of Information Systems. Interim awards: Graduate Certificate in Information Systems; Graduate Diploma of Information Systems; Graduate Certificate in Project Management. Students who have completed the CQUniversity Graduate Diploma of Information Systems, will be granted advanced standing of 6 core units, 1 elective and the first discipline unit.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|CQUniversity Brisbane||International: $64,620||
|CQUniversity Melbourne||International: $64,620||
|CQUniversity Rockhampton North||International: $64,620||
|CQUniversity Sydney||International: $64,620||
|Online Study||International: $64,620||
Components of this course are delivered via distance education on some campuses.