Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Luxury Branding is designed to give you a thorough understanding of specialist advanced knowledge and skills on how to market and manage a luxury brand. This course will assist you to identify and analyze global marketing challenges for unique and prestigious products, using examples spanning many industries, including luxury automotive, fashion, beauty and hospitality, and complete an industry-focused research project of your own.
Graduate Diplomas contain a series of units which may include compulsory (core), optional or elective units to cater for student preferences. They may contain a range of majors/streams for students to choose from to pursue learning in a specialised area of study.
- Branding Luxury
- Consumer Biometrics and Innovations
- Strategic Brand Management
- Brand Semiotics and Storytelling
- Brand Design Aesthetic
- Business Research
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants for a Graduate Diploma are required to meet University academic and English language entry standards
- Details are provided at http://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au. Applicants generally require a Bachelor Degree or Graduate Certificate. Any specific course entry and completion requirements must also be met. Specifically applicants require an undergraduate degree in any discipline OR a relevant Graduate Certificate. Applications for credit towards a course are assessed on an individual basis. Credit reduces the amount of learning required to complete the course and may be granted for formal education qualifications, non-formal learning from non-award programs of study and informal learning through work experiences. Further information can be found at http://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au/non-school-leavers/rpl.cfm
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Bentley - main campus||
|No information available||No||No information available|