Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This is a specialised research program designed to advance knowledge in selected areas of the business law discipline through research and analysis.
The course has a Thesis Research core unit. The content of the degree should be determined in consultation with the Head of School, Curtin Law School.
Standard entry requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in business, economics, commerce or a related field
- Or appropriate Graduate Diploma in Commerce with course weighted average of 70%
- Or appropriate first or upper second class Honours degree
- Or Bachelor of Law with business or legal practice experience
- Students without prior studies in research methods and statistical data analysis may be required to undertake relevant preparatory units. This will increase the stated course duration.
Applications for credit towards a course are assessed on an individual basis.
Curtin Course Code: MR-PHILAW