Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Launch a career in the booming world of business insights with Deakin's Bachelor of Business Analytics. With hands-on experience in real-world projects, you will become a confident business analytics translator capable of unlocking innovative solutions for businesses using data insights. In Victoria's longest running specialised business analytics course, you'll learn practical commercial skills to interpret data and information, so you can solve complex organisational problems and create opportunities for businesses. Work on real-world projects, practise with the analysis tools used by professionals and get industry experience translating insights into impact. Better still, the strategic input of our industry partners, including IBM, Deloitte and PwC, feeds into course content. This ensures you graduate with a degree that is built for the needs of business, today and into the future.
- The 24 credit points total which include: 16 credit points of core units (including one Work Integrated Learning unit or an approved international learning experience)
- 8 credit points of elective units (which may include a 6 or 8 credit point major sequence)
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Business Analytics
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL or equivalent.
- This course uses the ATAR and your entire academic record as part of its selection consideration
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
Completion of the Bachelor of Business Analytics and associated double degree courses grants eligibility for entry as a professional member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||International: $111,216||Yes|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.
Course also offered in Cloud (online) mode.