Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Deakin's Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) empowers you to solve the problems of the future and be part of the next generation of ‘big idea’ thinkers. In this complementary double degree you will learn to think more critically as you gain a strong foundation in all aspects of commerce at Deakin’s world class business school. Choose from nine commerce majors to explore an area of passion and graduate with a world-class, globally recognised degree. At the same time, you will develop an understanding of complex audiences and media effectiveness through your communication (advertising) degree. Both degrees offer opportunities to get involved in hands-on learning including overseas study tours, international and domestic internships, work placements and exchanges. Graduate with a combination of sought-after skills in just four years and be ready for an exciting career in your chosen field.
- 32 credit points total which include: 16 credit points of Commerce units
- 16 credit points of Communication (Advertising) units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module
- Course requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) must be satisfied.
- Financial planning
- Human resource management
- Management information systems
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL or equivalent.
- This course uses the ATAR and your entire academic record as part of its selection consideration.
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||International: $150,920||No|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.