Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Deakin's Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) empowers you to solve the problems of the future and be one of the next generation of 'big idea' thinkers. Through this complementary double degree you will learn to think more critically as you gain a strong foundation in all aspects of business at Deakin's world class business school. At the same time developing your understanding of complex audiences and media effectiveness through your communication (advertising) degree. Graduate with a sought after skill set and be ready for an exciting career in your chosen field.
- 32 credit points: 16 credit points of Commerce units
- 16 credit points of Communication (Advertising) units
- plus completion of one zero credit point academic integrity module. Course requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) must be satisfied.
- Financial planning
- Food and agribusiness
- Human resource management
- Management information systems
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL or equivalent.
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||International: $150,920||