Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Deakin's Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media) is designed to meet the needs of an increasingly online world. Learn to think more critically as you gain a strong foundation in all aspects of business at Deakin's world class business school. At the same time learning to produce real-world digital and social media content through your complementary communication (digital media) degree. Graduate with a unique skill set ready for an exciting career in your chosen field.
- 32 credit points total which include: 16 credit points of Commerce units
- 16 credit points of Communication (Digital Media) units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module
- Course requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media) must be satisfied.
- Financial planning
- Food and agribusiness
- Human resource management
- Management information systems
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL or equivalent.
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||International: $150,920||
|Geelong Waterfront||International: $150,920||