Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Gain the skills you need to build a career in real estate, from property development and valuation, to the business principles of law and accounting. Deakin’s industry-led Bachelor of Property and Real Estate is accredited by the Australian Property Institute (API) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). This means you graduate with a qualification that meets the needs of an evolving property industry. Connect with leaders in property and real estate from day one and build professional relationships that kickstart an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to secure industry placements that train you in the practical skills employers value. And you can even gain a global perspective of property and real estate by joining an international study tour.
- 24 credit points total which include: 16 credit points of core units
- 8 credit points of electives (that may include a 4 credit point minor sequence)
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Wealth Management
- Global Studies
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL or equivalent.
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
The course has received professional accreditation by the Australian Property Institute and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Graduates will meet the academic requirements for membership as a Certified Practising Valuer
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||International: $100,024||No|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.
Course also offered in Cloud (online) mode.