Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Executive Master of Sport Business gives experienced sport professionals the tools to make a profound impact in the sport and allied industries. Set yourself up for success with specific and tailored sport business knowledge to progress your professional career and personal education goals. Leading with impact in sport, recreation and leisure organisations provides challenges that require a specialised set of skills. The Executive Master of Sport Business is designed to provide the relevant and context-specific information and tools you'll need to overcome these challenges and inspire your employees to strive for greatness in your chosen area of sport.
- 10 credit points of units total which include: 8 credit points of core units
- 2 credit points of elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Sport Management, Sport Business
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher in any discipline and five years of relevant work experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Managerial responsibilities and Directors and Chairs of sport related organisations, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in those roles.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.