Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Artificial intelligence (AI) is driving digital disruption, with new technology helping redefine many industries. Many companies are looking to take advantage of recent advances in AI, which is creating a large demand for skilled professionals around the world.Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Artificial Intelligence provides IT professionals with foundational knowledge of AI and the skills necessary to design and develop advanced AI-driven solutions to solve challenging, real-world problems.
4 credit points.
- Machine learning
- Mathematics for artificial intelligence
- Security and privacy Issues in analytics
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline OR
- Bachelor degree in any discipline AND two years relevant work experience OR
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology or equivalent OR
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent. Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course. All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
Pathways: Master of Applied Artificial Intelligence; Master of Applied Artificial Intelligence (Professional)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Please note that due to Australian Government regulations, student visas to enter Australia cannot be issued to students who enrol in Deakin's Cloud Campus. This course is not available to International students wishing to study at the Melbourne Burwood Campus as this course is only offered 1 year part time.