Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The business landscape is changing rapidly with the advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Cognitive automation, business process automation, robotics, (augmented) virtual reality, machine learning, and big data analytics are fast becoming highly sought-after areas of expertise. There’s an increasing push for business professionals to improve digital skills relating to AI, sharpen soft skills and invest in transferable skills to meet the growing demand in the market for AI solutions to business problems. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to introduce AI thinking into a business organisation. You’ll learn to formulate ethically responsible AI-driven business strategies, and use existing commercial AI software in contexts including marketing, supply chain management and finance. You’ll also gain the opportunity to explore challenges and pitfalls of using existing commercial AI software in business contexts.
- 4 credit points of core units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Artificial Intelligence, Business
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Or two years of relevant work experience
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $14,200|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.