Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Improve your business skills, perform your current job more effectively and expand your career options. The Graduate Certificate of Business Administration covers topics relating to organisational management, teaches you how to be a more effective business leader and expands your career options. On successful completion of this course, students may enrol in the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA), and combined MBA courses.
Those aspiring to become line managers
- 4 credit points total which include: 3 core units
- 1 elective unit
- Students also complete 1 zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline and two years relevant work experience
- Or three years relevant work experience*
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Must be in a managerial or professional role with evidence of leading teams, including either direct or indirect reports as a supervisor or manager.
- Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas including budgetary oversight, staffing and management, involvement in strategy and planning development and operational implementation or other relevant professional experience at senior management, executive or company director level. We welcome candidates with an entrepreneurial background, those with experience in implementing innovation in organisations, as well as small or medium businesses.
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Graduate Diploma or Master of Business Administration (MBA) with full credit for units completed.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $17,700|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.