Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course gives you an overview of the sport management industry and how sport is delivered in Australia. Get a strong foundation in understanding the sport business combined with the unique knowledge and skills required by sport managers. Studying this course will give students the ability to work within the Australian sporting landscape and is a gateway for further studies including the Master of Business (Sport Management).
Those with considerable sport industry experience wishing to gain a sport business qualification
- 4 credit points of core units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Sport management
Standard entry requirements
- A bachelor degree or higher
- Or at least 2 years of relevant work experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Note: Relevant work experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of sport management or related fields.
Further study: Master of Business (Sport Management)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.