Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate of Commerce introduces you to the fundamentals of commerce. It allows you to select a range of commerce-related subjects that will provide a broad base of business knowledge and application. This also serves as a foundation for further postgraduate studies in commerce and provides a direct pathway into both the Graduate Diploma of Commerce and the Master of Commerce.
Graduates of any discipline or those with equivalent experience who wish to gain a business qualification
- 4 credit points total of course grouped electives
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
Standard entry requirements
- A Bachelor degree or higher
- Or 2 years of relevant work experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Note: Relevant professional experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of business or other related field.
- *Note: Relevant professional experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of business or other related field
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Master of Commerce with full credit for units completed.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $14,500|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.