Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate of Education is designed for teachers and other professionals to undertake a focussed short-term study program and to gain credit for it. The course aims to provide students with a high quality program linked to their professional and career development needs in areas that are of priority for schools and systems.
Teachers and other professionals
4 credit points of study comprising 4 core units.
- Applied learning theories and practice
- Curriculum and assessment design
- New technologies in education and training
- Professional learning and development
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Or at least two years of relevant work experience (or part-time equivalent)
Credit for prior learning will be granted in accordance with university policy
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|