Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course enhances your research, technical and problem-solving skills, and ability to design and professionally implement engineering projects as part of a team. You will acquire advanced engineering skills and the forward-thinking entrepreneurial skills employers are looking for through the pursuit of specialised study.This course is designed for those with a three-year undergraduate degree; or membership of Engineers Australia (Engineering Technologist) or equivalent professional body.Domestic students interested in undertaking this course as a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity are advised to choose one of the specialisation areas from the Master of Engineering (Professional).
4 credit points
- Additive Manufacturing
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Electrical and Renewable Energy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Mechatronics and Control Engineering
Standard entry requirements
- Entry will be based on performance in: 3 year Bachelor degree in a related discipline (Engineering) OR
- Membership of Engineers Australia (Engineering Technologist) or equivalent professional body OR
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent. Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course. All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
Graduates of this course can apply to study S752 Master of Engineering.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Geelong Waurn Ponds||Yes|