Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Gain the essential skills and knowledge required in managing human resources and employment relations. Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management will provide you with a solid foundation to enter the human resources field or to upgrade your qualifications in human resource management. As a graduate you’ll be eligible for admission into the Master of Human Resource Management.
Those currently employed in or wishing to enter the human resources field
- 4 credit points of core units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Or at least two years relevant work experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Note: Must be at managerial level in HRM field
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Master of Human Resource Management with full credit for units completed.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.