Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Take your understanding of information systems and commerce to the next level with Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Information Systems. Designed as an introductory course for professionals working in business and government, you’ll gain a strong technical background in specific areas of eBusiness and supply chain management. Whether you’re a graduate of business, management, marketing, social policy or public administration, you can increase your employability with our Graduate Certificate of Information Systems.
Those who desire skills and knowledge relevant to their pursuit of a career in information systems
- 4 credit points of core units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Information systems
Standard entry requirements
- A bachelor degree or higher
- Or two years' relevant experience*
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Note: Relevant professional experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of commercial environment, project management or IT.
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Master of Information Systems with full credit for units completed.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $14,200|
Campuses: Melbourne Burwood.
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.
This course is only available part-time.