Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
For the student wishing to supplement their base understanding about professional practice in leadership skills, the graduate certificate will give you a taste of study.Recognise the capabilities displayed by pivotal leaders, through integration of theoretical investigation and professional practice, within this specialist program. Learn to drive results while engaging others in the journey and transforming an organisation to deal with technology disruption, changing customer needs and turbulent external environments. The emphasis for this program is on developing relevant skills, contemporary knowledge, and real experience, to develop the business leaders of tomorrow.Delivered wholly online, this program makes it ideal for busy professionals who want to study and immediately apply the knowledge and skills obtained through the unit, in their own workplace. The Professional Practice Credential Assessment complements this course, where students provide evidence of their knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience for assessment, to obtain a suite of credentials that recognise their professional expertise.Successful students may articulate into the Master of Leadership.
- 2 credit points of core units
- 4 Professional Practice credentials
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
Standard entry requirements
- Five years relevant work experience*
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- *Note: Full-time (or equivalent part-time) managerial, leadership in innovative or entrepreneurial business or ventures or equivalent.
Completion of the associated Graduate Certificate of Leadership is an alternative entry option for students wishing to attain a Master of Leadership but who have not completed a Bachelor Degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
$7250 tuition fees plus $1980 for Professional Practice Credentials. Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.
Previously titled Graduate Certificate of Professional Practice - Leadership