Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The new Graduate Certificate in Marketing Technology at Deakin Business School equips marketing professionals with essential MarTech knowledge and capabilities needed to survive and thrive.This course is suited to anyone who wishes to enhance their existing marketing expertise with the latest thinking about technology enhanced marketing practice.
- 4 credit points total which include: 4 core units
- Students also complete 1 zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Marketing, Technology
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Or two years of relevant work experience
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.